Gama offers a variety of shredders, which can handle plastic, tin, glass, cardboard, paper, various packaging, waste products, organic waste and various industrial waste.
The shredding operation has many advantages: the garbage volumes are significantly smaller – from 5 to 10 times, the removal costs are reduced, the level of cleanliness in the garbage area is improved and the environment is preserved.
In addition, the shredding ensures the destruction of products and materials at a level of 100%.
Gama offers industrial shredders that work in a variety of methods, and therefore can adapt a dedicated shredder to the customer according to his needs:
1. Single-axis shredders – for crushing lumps and sheets of plastic and wood, in preparation for recycling.
2. 2-axis shredders – for crushing volumetric and hard waste, such as barrels and tires.
3. 4-axis shredders – for shredding waste for the purpose of reducing volumes and / or destruction and / or preparation for recycling.
4. Unique shredders – for crushing metal chips.
The unique features of waste shredders marketed by Gama:
1. Minimum noise – much less than usual in waste shredders.
2. The shredders work without shocks, a fact that ensures a minimum of abrasion of the shredder.
3. The shredders work at a low speed of 20-24 rpm, so the amount of dust is minimal.
4. Easy service and maintenance, thanks to the possibility of direct access to all the knives without disassembling motors and gears.